I’m from Vienna University of Technology and investigate eye movements during learning. The basic question that I try to answer at my presentation is: How do students actually ‘see’ and work with Moodle? My session is organised in practical point of view as giving answers to the following questions:
* How do users navigate within Moodle?
* Where do they start their searching processes during certain tasks?
* How do learners behave immediately after accessing single pages of the learning environment?
* Which type of elements do they fixate first?
* What components are among the highest fixated?
* What elements are ignored?
* Which usability issues could be found by eye tracking?
* How can I create eye-catching teaching material?
* How can I improve my Moodle’s user interface?
* Where can be blocks and features optimally positioned?
Are you interested? If so meet me at:
Tue, Session A, 15:15
I’m looking forward seeing you!
PS: Here is a visual appetizer for my presentation …